Here at Wingscapes, we're always looking for the next "big idea" for bird enthusiasts. Please review the policies below, fill out the form, and maybe we can work together!
WINGSCAPES PRODUCT IDEA SUBMISSION FORM
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR SUBMISSION OF UNSOLICITED IDEAS
Wingscapes welcomes your new product ideas and inventions as well as your interest in our company. Because we receive disclosures of many new products each year and employ our own in-house Research and Development team which is constantly working on new products and improvements of existing products, certain precautions must be made in accepting new ideas and inventions for evaluation. In that regard, please realize that an idea that is new to you may have already been submitted to us by another party or conceived in-house by our own engineers and researchers.
Therefore, to avoid possible confusion or misunderstandings as to the origin of an idea, a definitive understanding must be reached before Wingscapes can agree to review ideas from persons who are not employees of Wingscapes. Accordingly, Wingscapes will evaluate your submission only upon your review and acknowledgement of the following:
1. I hereby represent that I am the sole originator of the idea/invention, that I own the idea/invention, and that I have the legal right to negotiate with Wingscapes concerning the submitted idea/invention.
2. I realize that my idea/invention may be partially or wholly within the public domain; that employees of Wingscapes may have worked, or may be working on the same idea or invention, or that Wingscapes may have received similar information from others.
3. Absent a written agreement with Wingscapes to the contrary, I agree that I will rely solely on my rights under the Patent, Trademark and Copyright laws of the United States and that consideration of my submission to Wingscapes shall in no way impair Wingscapes' right to contest the validity of my submission.
4. Absent a written agreement with Wingscapes to the contrary, I agree that Wingscapes has the right to disclose the idea/invention submission to various employees and to those outside of its employ to determine the value of the submission. Therefore, the disclosure is not confidential and no confidential relationship is entered into by reason of the fact that Wingscapes is considering the submission.
5. Absent a written agreement with Wingscapes to the contrary, I understand that Wingscapes is under no obligation to return submitted materials and if returned, accepts no responsibility for the safe arrival, handling or return of the submitted materials.
6. I understand that Wingscapes assumes no obligation to evaluate the submission or to do more than to indicate whether or not the company is interested in pursuing the submission.
7. No agreement for compensation is to be implied from Wingscapes' consideration or review of my idea/submission. After evaluation if Wingscapes decides to purchase, license, patent, or otherwise enter into an agreement with me, the extent of compensation will be determined by a mutual written agreement.