Wingscapes Copper Automatic Bird Feeder with Bird Camera Bundle
Includes Everything you need to start capturing stunning photos (except the birdseed): Wingscapes Automatic Bird Feeder, Motion-Activated BirdCam High Resolution Camera, Batteries and SD Memory Card that stores up to 13,000 images.
Optional Wingscapes Camera Muli-mount, Arm Mount and Camera Stake for mounting camera, see below. Wingscapes Smartphone SD Card Reader (sold separately) may be used to view on Apple or Android Smartphones. Download the Free APP (iBrary Link) or Android (ES File Explorer) to copy, move and delete files directly on SD Card.
Fill Your Feeder:
Fill & Set your Feeder
A large 5 lb. capacity hopper holds birdseed. Set the time(s) you want to attract birds so you are there to watch them.
Mount and Focus your Camera
Set your BirdCam motion triggered camera up in close proximity to your bird feeder, bird bath, bird house or other nearby resting place to capture stunning bird photos. No Wi-fi required. Camera captures images on SD card included.
Enjoy the show!
See your feathered friends up close with the Wingscapes Birdcam. Accessing images is easy. Remove the SD card and view them on your computer or use the optional Wingscapes smart phone card reader to view them on your phone.
Experience better backyard birding with Wingscapes.
- Squirrel proof metal lid locks into place, squirrel proof metal hanger and squirrel resistant baffle / rain guard designed to keep squirrels out.
- Batteries: 4 AA batteries (included) will last for more than a year
- Feeder Capacity: 5 Pounds of Birdseed (1 Gallon)
- Timer Function: Three-button, easy programmable timer. Dispense 1-4 times daily, 1-10 seconds per instance
- Feeder Dimensions: 13”W x 21”H (assembled)
- Weight: 3.5 lbs.
- Feeder Platform: Provides plenty of space for birds to land and feed and a tray with drains to keep seed dry
- Material: Metal parts resist squirrel damage
- Warranty: 1 year warranty against manufacturer defect, electronics / motor failure and bird / squirrel damage
- Refill Frequency:
- 1.5 Ounces of Seed Dispensed per Day = 149 Days Between Refills
- 3 Ounces of Seed Dispensed per Day = 75 Days Between Refills
- 4.5 Ounces of Seed Dispensed per Day = 50 Days Between Refills
- 6 Ounces of Seed Dispensed per Day = 37 Days Between Refills